CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
Capital Truck Body and Equipment based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CNC (computer numerical control) machinist. Capital Truck Body and Equipment was founded in 1999 by Owner John Masih. We have enjoyed unmounted success and growth for the last 11+ years. In recent years, we have grown into one of the leading Gravel Truck and Gravel Trailer Manufacturers in Alberta. We provide the manufacturing and repairing of welding decks, flat decks, tool boxes, headache racks, service bodies, and we also now perform certified inspections of your trucks and trailers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Capital Truck Body and Equipment
Position: CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $37.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 2450 130 Avenue NE Edmonton, AB T6S 1G4
Shifts: Day, Shift, Morning
Work Setting: Automotive manufacturing, Automobile repair services
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables, set up and adjust production machineries/tools, document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances, maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- The candidate should verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers), compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces, set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- The candidate should verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2450 130 Avenue NE
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!