Navamar Inc. based in Montréal-Est, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Coast Guard vessel third engineer. Navamar Inc. portfolio includes a range of software products, from web and mobile applications to enterprise-level solutions. Our team of experienced software engineers and developers work closely with clients to create custom software applications that help streamline their operations and improve their bottom line. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, We have established a reputation as a trusted partner for businesses looking to optimize their technology infrastructure. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Navamar Inc.
Position: Coast Guard vessel third engineer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.57 to $33.99 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time on road job
Location: Montréal-Est, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime
Transportation information: Willing to travel regularly, Public transportation is available
Work setting: Staff accommodation provided, Remote location, Various locations, In shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Experience and specialization: Coast guard vessel, Tank vessel, Military vessel, Marine transportation company, Passenger ship, Bulk cargo vessel, Ferry, Ice-breaker, Container vessel, Barge, Dredge, Mobile offshore drilling rig, Factory freezer or trawler
Credentials: 4th Class Marine Engineer Certificate, 3rd Class Marine Engineer Certificate
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors, confined spaces, dangerous, in/on water and noisy area
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be accurate, reliable and judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to operate main engines, machinery and auxiliary equipment on ships
- The candidates should be able to stand engine room watch, monitoring and noting performance of engines, machinery and all auxiliary equipment
- The candidates should be able to inspect and conduct maintenance and emergency repairs to engines, machinery and all auxiliary equipment
- The candidates should be able to maintain records and prepare reports on engine performance and failures
- The candidates will get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage, group insurance benefits, life insurance, long-term care insurance, maternity and parental benefits, bonus, as per collective agreement, free parking available, learning/training paid by employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), parking available, wellness program and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
10150 Notre Dame Est
Montreal Est, QC
Between 08:30 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!