STEAMLABS based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Computer projects manager. STEAMLABS offers a variety of programs and initiatives, including workshops, summer camps, after-school programs, and professional development opportunities for educators. They leverage emerging technologies such as robotics, coding, 3D printing, and virtual reality. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: STEAMLABS
Position: Computer projects manager
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time – Virtual job
Location: Toronto, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed, copy of portfolio or relevant work examples, and cover letter) through below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!