Ipgenius Business Solutions Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Computer Software Engineer. Ipgenius Business Solutions Inc. is known as an expert in software programming. Our company is known to only keep experts with us to design marketing and publishing material for our clients. We are known to do all the work related to marketing that is designing logos, business cards, shooting video ads, printing of marketing material, designing websites, running email campaigns, IT consulting for companies, use of artificial intelligence & updated tools. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Ipgenius Business Solutions Inc.
Position: Computer Software Engineer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $46.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
- The candidate should be able to collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- The candidate should be able to plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- The candidate should be able to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- The candidate should be able to lead and coordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!