InfoSpec Systems Inc. based in Location Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Computer software sales representative. InfoSpec Systems Inc. offers comprehensive IT consulting services. Our experienced consultants provide valuable insights and guidance on technology strategy, system integration, and digital transformation initiatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: InfoSpec Systems Inc.
Position: Computer software sales representative
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $60,000 to $90,000 annually (to be negotiated) 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Starts as soon as possible
Transportation information: Own vehicle, Own transportation
Work setting: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Office, MS Excel
Sales experience: Marketing, Software
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to promote sales to existing clients, deliver sales presentations
- The candidates should be able to assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- The candidates should be able to estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- The candidates should be able to prepare and administer sales contracts, consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- The candidates should be able to utilize sales/marketing software packages
- The candidates should be able to conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- The candidates should be able to provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client’s needs
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, commission, vision care benefits, health care plan, dental plan, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!