BASE International Traders Inc. based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction electricians foreman/woman. BASE International Traders Inc. specializes in sourcing, procuring, and distributing a wide range of food products to various businesses in the food industry. Our suppliers play a crucial role in the supply chain, connecting manufacturers, farmers, producers, and processors with retailers, restaurants, hotels, and other food service establishments. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Construction electricians foreman/woman is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: BASE International Traders Inc.
Position: Construction electricians foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $31.00 hourly 32 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates will get on-site amenities, team-building opportunities, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, references attesting to experience, copy of portfolio or relevant work examples, and the highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed) through below-mentioned details.
1845 Birchmount Rd Unit 3-4
Between 12:00 PM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!