Uptown Drywall Solutions Incorporated based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction Helper. Uptown Drywall Solutions Incorporated can be termed as a family-run company that has evolved into one of the leading drywall firms. We have worked with tens of thousands of residential and commercial, industrial and institutional units. We have completed projects for the continent’s most distinguished development partners. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Uptown Drywall Solutions Incorporated
Position: Construction Helper
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $21.50 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Confined spaces, Dusty
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding and work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials also mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidate should be able to assist heavy equipment operators also assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- The candidate should be able to clean and pile salvaged materials also clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- The candidate should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites also tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- The candidate should be able to direct traffic at or near construction sites also read and interpret blueprints
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!