Jeet Framing & Construction Ltd. based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper. Jeet Framing & Construction Ltd. is a leading construction company specializing in framing and related services. Our skilled team of professionals combines precision craftsmanship with innovative techniques to ensure superior results. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jeet Framing & Construction Ltd.
Position: Construction helper
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive taskers
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to work outdoors
- The candidate should be flexible, reliable, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidates should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- The candidates should be able to mix, pour and spread materials, assist heavy equipment operators
- The candidates should be able to assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs, assist in demolishing buildings, clean and pile salvaged materials
- The candidates should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites, tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
737 Renshaw Road
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!