Mr Power Electric Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper. Mr Power Electric Ltd provides a wide range of services related to electrical systems, including installation, maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of residential, commercial, and industrial electrical systems. We have experienced electricians and has since been providing high-quality electrical services to our clients. We have a team of licensed and certified electricians who are dedicated to delivering reliable and professional services to our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Mr Power Electric Ltd
Position: Construction helper
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Overtime, Morning
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Own tools/equipment: Tools, Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses/goggles, Safety vest
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Equipment and machinery experience: Reciprocating saws, Circular saws, Jackhammers, Drills
Construction specialization: Industrial, commercial and institutional, Residential
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidates should be able to perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- The candidates should be able to assist skilled tradespersons
- The candidates should be able to clean and maintain work space
- The candidates should be able to maintain and repair installation equipment, help with the installation, the assembly, and repairs to equipment
- The candidates will get transportation provided by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!