Dream Finder Construction Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper. Dream Finder Construction Ltd. is a nationwide builder with divisions across 7 states. We have many years of experience in this construction industry and are well-known in the community. We operate our business systematically with the help of our efficient employees and are hiring continuously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Dream Finder Construction Ltd.
Position: Construction helper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Work setting: Various locations
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, underground, at heights, confined spaces, dangerous and dusty area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also work overtime
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, able to habdle heavy loads and also able to manually dexter
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player and also be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidate should be able to mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidate should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- The candidate should be able to clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- The employees get free parking availability and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!