Green Canada Constructions Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction Helper. Since 2011, the construction company has been working with core values and operational fundamentals such as hard work, honesty and perseverance. Since its establishment, the company has grown by serving many happy customers who further refer the same to their coworkers, friends and family. Green Construction has grown due to the dedication of these many years and performance that have earned the trust and respect of the many individuals and companies it has worked for and in turn, this has propelled the company to its current position.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. There are various shifts a candidate might need to work, the shift timings can change or remain the same daily.
Employer Name: Green Canada Constructions Ltd.
Position: Construction Helper
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma required
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kgs (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The candidate should be able to mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidate should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- The candidate should be able to assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- The candidate should be able to clean and pile salvaged materials
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive pay, bonuses and commission
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get many other perks such as company discounts, vacations, paid leaves etc.
- The employees get to have a work-life balance
Even today, Green Canada Constructions Ltd. is continuing to grow in the same way (since its establishment). In the future, the company wants to serve Fort McMurray and central/northern Alberta. In the past 9 working years, Green Canada Constructions had very few concerns but every doubt call was attended to in the first place. The construction company stands behind all of its quality workmanship because it wants more and more repeat business and referrals.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!