Metro Van Construction Ltd. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Building maintenance supervisor. Metro Van Construction Ltd. is known as the home of talented individuals with a passion and commitment in developing custom homes, multi-residential and commercial buildings. Our company has earned a reputation as one of the most well established and respected developers in the Lower Mainland. We are known to provide services at Richmond, British Columbia. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Metro Van Construction Ltd.
Position: Building maintenance supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $35.00 per hour for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a high school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to train or arrange for training; Supervise workers and projects
- The candidate should be able to supervise workers and projects
- The candidate should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- The candidate should be able to recommend personnel actions
- The candidate should be able to manage own company
- The candidate should be able to ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate and schedule activities
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, casual leaves and sick leaves
Metro Van Construction Ltd. has been working with having more than 10 years of experience in the real estate and construction industry. Working for years, the company is known to hold on to its core principles: quality, value and integrity combined with strong work ethic.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
22091 FRASER WOOD WAY UNIT 1205
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!