Torino Drywall Inc based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction Labourer. Torino Drywall Inc can be termed as a family-run company that has evolved into one of North America’s leading drywall firms. We have worked with tens of thousands of residential and commercial, industrial and institutional units. We have completed projects for the continent’s most distinguished development partners. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Torino Drywall Inc
Position: Construction Labourer
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $26.10 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 401 Vaughan Valley Boulevard, Woodbridge, ON, L4H 3B5
Shifts: Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Dusty
Work Setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
Construction Specialization: Industrial, commercial and institutional
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidate should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- The candidate should be able to assist in demolishing buildings
- The candidate should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan, dental benefits and disability benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as Bonus, Gasoline paid and Commission
- The employees get other benefits such as a Transportation provided by employer, Learning/training paid by employer and Team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!