Waheguru Kirpa Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer and helper. Waheguru Kirpa Inc. is one of the best construction companies of the town. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Waheguru Kirpa Inc.
Position: Construction labourer and helper
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Job Type: Green job (Involves supporting green economy sectors)
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Work setting: Various locations
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors and at heights
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have tools, steel-toed safety boots, hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, gloves, ear plugs and safety vest
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and also physically strong
- The candidate should be a team player and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials and also mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidate should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades, level earth to fine grade specifications and also remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The candidate should be able to assist heavy equipment operators, assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites and also assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and also disability benefits
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance and also long-term care insurance
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), subsidised public transportation and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!