Bonanza klondike incorporated based in Dawson, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Convenience store cashier. Bonanza klondike incorporated is a company that specializes in Gasoline Service Stations. We take pride in what we do and are committed to provide our clients with our services and economical solutions while ensuring phenomenal and consistent quality, staying on time and most importantly on budget. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bonanza klondike incorporated
Position: Convenience store cashier
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Dawson, YT
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Computer and technology knowledge Electronic cash register, Interact machine, Price scanner
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be accurate, flexible, should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to operate cash register, process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments, scan items
- The candidates should be able to tabulate total payment for goods or services required, receive payment for goods or services
- The candidates should be able to stock shelves and clean counter area, greet customers, wrap or place merchandise in bags
- The candidates should be able to weigh produce and bulk foods, provide customer service
- The candidates should be able to monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment, when necessary, participate in promotional activities, verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol, or tobacco products
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume and letter of recommendation) through below mentioned details.
Km 716 klondike hwy
Dawson city, YT
Between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!