Tasty Bites based in Lacombe, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Tasty Bites offers a range of ready-to-eat meals, including curries, rice dishes, and noodle bowls, as well as appetizers, like samosas and spring rolls. Our products are vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free, making them accessible to a wide range of dietary preferences. We are also committed to using sustainable packaging, including compostable trays and recyclable materials. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Tasty Bites
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Lacombe, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be organized and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidates should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidates should be able to train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, order supplies and equipment, supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidates should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, clean kitchen and work areas
- The candidates should be able to organize and manage buffets and banquets
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
5240 45 Street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!