Kim`s Asian Restaurant is an establishment based in Brandon, MB. The company is inviting cooks, ones with an attractive salary package. The cook categories in the Third cook, Second cook, First cook, Cook (general), Line cook, Short order cook and Prep cook. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Kim`s Asian Restaurant
No. Of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $13.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: 42 MC TAVISH AVE E, BRANDON, MB R7A 2B2
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning
Education: The candidate has to produce College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma
from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience to apply for the job.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure.
- The candidate should know about Thai, Dim Sum, and Cantonese cuisine.
- The candidate should know about Japanese cuisine and Gluten-free food preparation.
- The candidate should know about South Indian, and Sushi preparation techniques.
- The candidate will be required to train staff in the preparation of food.
- The candidate will be required to train staff in the cooking of food.
- The candidate will be required to train staff in the handling food.
- The candidate will be required to manage kitchen operations.
- The candidate will be required to clean kitchen areas.
- The candidate will be required to clean work areas.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and cook complete meals.
- The candidate will be required to prepare individual dishes and foods.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!