Edo Japan, based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Edo Japan works by wanting to fit in with its customers with our tasty Japanese-inspired deliciousness that’s easy, fresh and friendly. We are known as a place of coming together of friends, family and neighbours. We are known as a blend of taste, culture and community. Our well-known founder, Reverend Susumu Ikuta, came from Japan to Canada to share a life full of faith and community. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Edo Japan
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5023 Ellerslie Road SW Edmonton, AB T6X 1X2
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational such as secondary high school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!