FatBurger Fort Saskatchewan based in Fort Saskatchewan, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. We are known to develop cult-like devotion in people. We are known to serve burgers made with premium ingredients. We make burgers with fresh, never frozen Alberta Angus beef. With no added preservatives, we add freshly cut lettuce, tomatoes, and onions in our burgers. We also serve marinated full-breast chicken sandwiches, sage & rosemary-infused turkey burgers, custom-made veggie burgers (with real veggies), Buffalo’s World Famous Wings & Tenders. We are also known to serve hand-scooped milkshakes and home-style onion rings.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: FatBurger Fort Saskatchewan
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning
Work Setting: Fast food outlet or concession
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need secondary (high) school graduation certificate education qualification
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience is required
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to train staff in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to clean the kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The employees working get various financial benefits and perks
- The employees working get employee discount for food at the store
- The employees working get free lunch or snack facilities while working
- The employees working get the opportunity to attend the company’s social events.
From all around 65 years, Fatburger is known as one of the best brands to serve classic hamburgers. In 1947, starting in California under the ownership of Canada, Fatburger has spread all over Canada, just by serving hamburgers and the latest music times which has been going as a surprise for many new and old brands for years.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with a resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!