Yogiji Barburrito Inc. based in Simcoe, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Yogiji Barburrito Inc. is known to work with what kind of food a person needs and what kind of food a person wants. We work for every person, providing food options for each and every age group in accordance to each and every person’s likings. We are known to have expert employees providing the best quality, fresh food to its customers. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. The position of Cook is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Yogiji Barburrito Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Simcoe, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Security and Safety: Bondable
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to recruit and hire staff
- The candidate should be able to organize and manage buffets and banquets
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to clean kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidate should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get free refreshments and food at work
- The employees get the facilities of employees discount
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, sick leaves and casual leaves
For years, Yogiji Barburrito Inc. has been working on developing its food standards. The company is known for its top ratings of its customers for the food served. Mainly, the company works from ratings reviews of its current customers and getting more and more recursive customers and references day-by-day.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!