Clarenville Food Inc based in Clarenville, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Clarenville Food is known to serve finest quality food to its clients. We give the best restaurant and home-delivery experience to the clients. We are known to serve various cuisines with authentic tastes in each of them. Our company is known to have the best recipes and serve the best quality food worldwide. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day and Evening shifts. This position of Cook is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Clarenville Food Inc
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $14.00 per hour for 32 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Clarenville, NL
Shifts: Day, Evening
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- The candidate should be able to train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to recruit and hire staff
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to clean kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidate should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get to learn and improve various cooking skills
- The employees get free food and refreshments at work
Working for years, Clarenville Food Inc has been growing and having several franchises worldwide. The restaurant is known to have a professional background. The restaurant is known to serve great food and friendly service in a fun-filled atmosphere.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!