NRGwise Consulting, based in London, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service agent. NRGwise has had the privilege of helping tens of thousands of homeowners save millions of dollars in renovation costs by identifying inefficiencies, with a home energy assessment. Independent Energy Advisors (EAs) have received extensive training to meet the technical requirements established by Natural Resources Canada (NRCan). Each Independent EA has a license with Natural Resources Canada to deliver energy assessment services in Canada and must abide by their Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: NRGwise Consulting
Position: Customer service agent
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 480 Sovereign Rd. London, ON N6M 1A4
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates must need 1 to less than 7 months of experience
Work Setting: Business sector, Private sector
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Internet, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word
The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be punctual
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have excellent written communication
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to access and process information
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The candidate should be able to explain the type and cost of services offered
- The candidate should be able to maintain records and statistics
- The candidate should be able to perform general office duties
- The candidate should be able to receive and log complaints
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get a dental plan
- The employees get a health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!