Customer service agent
MCCONNELL TRANSPORT LTD based in Jacksonville, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service agent. MCCONNELL TRANSPORT LTD is Providing expert truckload services across Canada and the USA over 40 years and a family owned and operated business. We are always looking for great people to add to our company and build on our great culture. We provide highly competitive compensation and benefits programs with challenging and rewarding work across all facets of our operation. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MCCONNELL TRANSPORT LTD
Position: Customer service agent
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.80 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Jacksonville, NB
Shifts: Day, Weekend and Shift
Work Setting: Transportation
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Database software, Internet, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail, perform repetitive tasks, maintain tight deadlines and also work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in a flexible environment and also work in an organized way
- The candidate should be punctual, reliable and a team player
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to Access and process information, Maintain records and statistics and also Perform general office duties
- The candidate should be able to Address customers’ complaints or concerns, Answer inquiries and provide information to customers and also Receive and log complaints
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits and life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email, fax, mail or meeting in person (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
208 ROUTE 590
208 ROUTE 590
E7M 3R7 Between 08:30 AM and 09:30 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!