T.Litzen Sports Ltd. based in Dundas, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service agent. T.Litzen Sports Ltd. is known as the first choice provider of sporting equipment, uniforms and supplies in Canada. We are transformed from a small family owned business into Canada’s largest supplier and importer of institutional sporting goods equipment and uniforms within the Canadian market. We truly believe that our superior customer service and expert knowledge, which allows us to educate our customers to buy better, is the foundation which has allowed Team Litzen to grow into Canada’s largest school, team and league sporting goods supplier. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: T.Litzen Sports Ltd
Position: Customer service agent
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.50 to $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Dundas, ON
Shifts: Day, 08:30 to 17:00
Work Setting: Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation, Own vehicle
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis and work under pressure.
- The candidate should have punctuality, flexibility, reliability.
- The candidate should be organised and a good team player.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skills.
- The candidate should access and process information, address customers’ complaints or concerns, answer inquiries and provide information to customers, explain the type and cost of services offered.
- The candidate should be able to issue receipts and other forms, perform general office duties, receive and log complaints, sell merchandise.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!