1301192 Ontario Inc based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat Packer-Food and Beverage Processing. 1301192 Ontario Inc is a company that specializes in Nonclassifiable Establishments. We are known to provide quality meats and beverages. Our company is known to provide quality services. In all, we are a well-known name in meat processing. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: 1301192 Ontario Inc
Position: Meat Packer-Food and Beverage Processing
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 110 Dynamic Dr, Scarborough, ON, M1V 5C7
Job ID: 22052607
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates.
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have food safety/handling skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to remove filled containers from conveyors
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves and sick leaves
Working for years, 1301192 Ontario Inc is known to have expert employees working in the company for years. The company is known to serve meat and beverages to Canada. The company is known to serve meat with authentic and real taste.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!