Microstar Biotech Inc based in Dundas, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales promotion clerk. Microstar Biotech Inc was incorporated in 1999 by Dr. Daniel Yang to develop a platform for the production of cellulases for the cellulosic biofuel industry. By collaborating with leading research institutions and industry partners, Microstar Biotech remains at the forefront of biotechnological breakthroughs. Their team of skilled scientists and researchers work diligently to deliver state-of-the-art technologies and tools, ranging from advanced laboratory equipment to molecular diagnostics. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Microstar Biotech Inc
Position: Sales promotion clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week + 5% commission per sale Minimum wage is guaranteed
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Dundas, ON
Shifts: 09:00 to 17:00
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Computer and technology knowledge: Word processing software, Spreadsheet, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, Desktop publishing software, Data analysis software, Accounting software, Website creation and management software, MS Outlook.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be creativity, goal-oriented, hardworking, integrated, quick learner, dependable, organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, positive attitude, time management skills, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to operate computerized inventory record-keeping and re-ordering systems, provide advice about merchandise
- The candidates should be able to conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce and estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
- The candidates should be able to greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental, or lease
- The candidates should be able to maintain sales records for inventory control, prepare merchandise for purchase, rental, or lease, and develop promotional materials
- The candidates should be able to answer written and oral inquiries, perform data entry, and provide customer service
- The candidates should be able to gather, research, and prepare communications material, advertise and/or promote products, sales, or services
- The candidates should be able to prepare or oversee the preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, website content, and press releases
- The candidates should be able to plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the design, development, and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization’s Internet presence
- The candidates should be able to assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- The candidates should be able to establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies, and analyze their findings
- The candidates should be able to assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters, and other material
- The candidates will get a commission
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, job reference number, cover letter, references attesting experience, proof of the requested certifications, highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed, and writing sample) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!