D.E. McCullough Ent Ltd based in Belleville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service clerk. D.E. McCullough Ent Ltd is a versatile enterprise specializing in diverse business ventures. With a commitment to excellence, the company is engaged in various sectors, including construction, property development, and innovative projects. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: D.E. McCullough Ent Ltd
Position: Customer service clerk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.55 hourly for 25 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time leading to full time
Location: Belleville, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Transportation information: Own vehicle
Supervision: Customer service clerk
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Area of specialization: Retail loss prevention, and Retail store
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should have a strong attention to detail
- The candidates should be comfortable standing for extended periods and walking
- The candidates should prioritize punctuality while possessing efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidates should exhibit reliability and maintain a positive attitude
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume, References attesting experience) through the below-mentioned details
101 Bell Blvd
Between 08:00 a.m. and 09:00 p.m
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!