Alder Academy Early Learning Society based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (ECE). Alder Academy Early Learning Society began as a small out of school care program in May 1980. We offer an integrated, powerful, academic curriculum in a caring, loving and thoughtful environment. Our academy is a transformative epicentre, where parents and children build a lasting relationship with staff and each other. We are committed to do what is best through collaboration and listening. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Alder Academy Early Learning Society
Position: Early childhood educator (ECE)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $2,414 to $2,614 monthly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Child care centre, urban area, kindergarten and before and after school programs
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, noisy and non-smoking area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and child welfare should checked
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required and public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Child development supervisor (ECE level 3), Child development worker (ECE level 2), Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate, First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, manually dexter and also
for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physiaclly strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal awareness and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers, develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, storytelling, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest and also engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidate should be able to guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- The candidate should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings, knowledge of licensing regulations, assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members and also plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!