J.I.T. Powder Coaters based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service clerk. J.I.T. Powder Coaters currently represents the North American powder coating industry, promotes powder coating technology and communicates the benefits of powder coating to manufacturers, consumers, and government. Our goal is to become the Voice of Powder Coating Worldwide. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: J.I.T. Powder Coaters
Position: Customer service clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Casual employment Part time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: 08:00 to 16:30
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Computer and technology knowledge: Database software, Internet, MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be punctual,reliabile and able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication and excellent written communication
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns, answer inquiries and provide information to customers also arrange for billing for services
- The candidate should be able to issue receipts and other forms also maintain records and statistics
- The candidate should be able to receive payments and also perform general office duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!