Customer service representative – call centre
Express Repair Inc is based in North York inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service representative – call centre. Express Repair Inc offers a wide range of repair services for all types of household appliances, including refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, stoves, washing machines, and dryers. Our company’s team of experienced technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools to quickly and efficiently diagnose and repair appliance issues. We have built a reputation for excellence in the appliance repair industry, and we are known for our commitment to quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Express Repair Inc.
Position: Customer service representative – call centre
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.00 hourly 30 to 50 hours per week + $1,000.00 commission per sale Minimum wage is guaranteed
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 2-2501 Steeles Ave W, North York, ON M3J 2P1
Shifts: Evening, Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Business sector, Private sector
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Computer and technology knowledge: Internet
Security and safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be client focus, organized
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to access and process information, address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates should be able to answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The candidates should be able to arrange for billing for services
- The candidates should be able to explain the type and cost of services offered
- The candidates should be able to sell merchandise
- The candidates will get bonus, free parking, learning/training paid by employer, subsidised public transportation, and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!