Parkwood & Cavanaugh Ltd based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customs rater. Parkwood & Cavanaugh Ltd is a reputable consulting firm specializing in strategic planning and management solutions. With a focus on helping organizations achieve their goals, Parkwood & Cavanaugh Ltd provides tailored services in areas such as business development, project management, and process improvement. Our team of experienced consultants works closely with clients to understand their unique needs and devise effective strategies for growth and success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Parkwood & Cavanaugh Ltd
Position: Customs rater
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Customs broker specialization: Tariffs, Customs legislation
- The candidates should be able to handle large workload
- The candidate should be dependable, organized, and flexible
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to prepare and process import and export documents and other forms on behalf of clients
- The candidates should be able to arrange for payment of duties, taxes, storage, and transportation of imported goods
- The candidates should be able to advise clients on export and import restrictions, advise clients on a tariff system
- The candidates will get a dental plan, health care plan, life insurance, team-building opportunities, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter, references attesting experience, proof of the requested certifications, and highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!