Dairy Farm Worker
Hoenhorst Farms Ltd. based in Innerkip, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy Farm Worker. Hoenhorst Farms Ltd. can be said as a progressed dairy farm. We are known to work advanced dairy farming techniques. We are known to produce and supply top-quality and pure dairy products. Our company has an expert farmers group who improve the dairy farming techniques day-by-day. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Hoenhorst Farms Ltd.
Position: Dairy Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.30 per hour for 97.5 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Innerkip, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
Area of Specialization: Dairy cattle
Type of Farm Operations: Dairy
Automated Systems Experience: Milking system (automated)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have baggage and cargo agent specific skills to maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to handling animals
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get long-term benefits such as life insurance and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!