Dairy farm worker
Cedar Grove Farms based in Richmond, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm worker. Cedar Grove Farms operates a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program which allows members to receive a regular supply of fresh, seasonal produce throughout the growing season. We are dedicated to promoting healthy living and environmental stewardship, and we are passionate about educating the community about the benefits of sustainable agriculture. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Cedar Grove Farms
Position: Dairy farm worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.50 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Richmond, PE
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Rural area, Dairy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 3 to less than 5 years’
Equipment and machinery experience: Tractor
Area of specialization: Dairy cattle
- The candidates should be able to work in Outdoor, Odours and Dusty area
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be organized, and should have excellent oral communication and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to handling animals and monitoring animal health
- The candidates should be able to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
- The candidates should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidates should be able to formulate feeding program and maintain livestock performance records
- The candidates should be able to supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!