WIE-BET-TER Holsteins Inc. based in Creston, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm worker. WIE-BET-TER Holsteins Inc. is a dairy farming operation which focuses on breeding and raising high-quality Holstein cows that produce high volumes of milk with superior taste and nutritional value. We are known for our commitment to animal welfare, using sustainable farming practices that prioritize the well-being of our cows and the environment. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: WIE-BET-TER Holsteins Inc.
Position: Dairy farm worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Creston, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Dairy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Equipment and machinery experience: Farm truck, Manure spreader
Automated systems experience: Milking system (automated)
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand and walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be flexible and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to do calving
- The candidates should be able to do handling animals
- The candidates should be able to do monitoring animal health and weaning
- The candidates should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidates should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidates will get variable or compressed work week, free parking, and other various benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!