Dairy Farm Worker
New World Dairy Inc. based in St. David’s, NL is looking for candidates for the position of Dairy Farm Worker. New World Dairy Inc. is a well-known and an important part of the Cattle Ranching and Farming Industry. The company is known to work with advanced techniques and produce pure and organic products. Today, New World Dairy Inc. with working at various locations, all over Canada generates an annual sales of $545,286. New World Dairy Inc. is a verified company permitted to hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies are with reference to that of permanent employment with various shifts. The position of Dairy Farm Worker is approved LMIA.
Employer Name: New World Dairy Inc.
Position: Dairy Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $13.71 per hour for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 748B Maidstone Rd, St. David’s, NL, A0N 1X0
Shifts: To be determined
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Work Site Environment: Wet/damp, Noisy, Odours
Work Location Information: Rural area, Willing to relocate
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma required
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be able to discriminate between sound
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to milk cows.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by sending an email to the below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!