Dairy Farm Worker
Charlie & Kimberly Stuart based in Gores Landing, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy Farm Worker. Charlie & Kimberly Stuart is known to be a well-known part of the dairy farm industry. We are known to take care of cattle, work on various cattle related products and supply the same. We are known to supply these products at Gores Landing and nearby possible locations. We are known to supply pure dairy products without any preservatives in them.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates need to work the evening, weekend and early morning shifts.
Employer Name: Charlie & Kimberly Stuart
Position: Dairy Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Gores Landing, ON
Shifts: Evening, Weekend, Early Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Noisy, Odours, Dusty, Hot
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Valid driver’s licence
Work Location Information: Rural area, Remote location
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Candidates need equipment and machinery experiences such as Tractor, Tillage Equipment, Planting equipment, Manure spreader, Loader, Haying equipment, Forage equipment and Farm truck
Area of Specialization: Cattle breeding
Type of Farm Operations: Livestock combination farming
Type of Crops: Seedcorn
Security and Safety: Driving record check (abstract), Criminal record check
Automated Systems Experience: Candidates need automated systems experience such as milking system (automated)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to milk cows
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have specific skills, field crops such as stone and/or wood picking
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers’ specific skills such as handling animals
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
Working for years, Charlie & Kimberly Stuart has kept on expanding by providing dairy products to more and more locations possible. The company is known to use advanced techniques and develop the same techniques day by day. The company is known for a combination of experienced employees to work on the production and supply of the best quality dairy products.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or making a call directly to the employer (along with your resume, reference number and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
905-375-4954 Between 10:00 AM and 02:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!