Marlena Farms Ltd. is a well-known company and a major part of the other miscellaneous crop farming industry. The company has been working for years and is handled by the president Fred Vermeer as of now. Marlena Farms was established in British Columbia and worked in Dewdney and is known to specialize in Nonclassifiable Establishments.
As of now, Marlena Farms Ltd. is inviting applications for the role of Dairy Farm Worker from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Full Job Description:
Employer Name: Marlena Farms Ltd.
Position: Dairy Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.20 hourly, for 30 to 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Dewdney, BC
Shifts: Day, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Type of Farm Operations: Other miscellaneous crop farming
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Odors, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Work Location Information: Staff accommodation available
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Experience: No Experience Needed
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, walking,bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to milk cows
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The employees get various financial benefits such as competitive salary, paid leaves and retirement benefits as well
- The employees get to work in a natural environment and have a great work culture there
- The employees get a work-life balance while working
- The employees get job security, skill development and career development opportunities as well
For years, Marlena Farms Ltd. has been working on different types of crops. The company is known to provide best services to its customers, providing quality and organic crops directly from the farm. The customers from various nearby possible locations come to Marlena Farms Ltd. to purchase the food items.
How to apply?
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, or fax or by mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
38170 Hawkins Pickle Road
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!