Darcy and Rosalie Loewen based in Delisle, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy herdsperson. Darcy and Rosalie Loewen is a family owned and operated dairy farm in Ontario area. We have many years of experience in dairy farm industry and are well-known to the community. We run our farm with the help of our efficient employees and hiring continuously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Dairy herdsperson is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Darcy and Rosalie Loewen
Position: Dairy herdsperson
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.50 to $23.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Delisle, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Rural area, staff accommodation available and willing to relocate
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dusty, hot, odours, outdoors and dairy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong and be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like feeding and watering system and milking system (automated)
- The candidate should have specialization on dairy cattle
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties, formulate feeding program and also operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health and also recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
- The candidate should be able to maintain livestock performance records, maintain quality control and production records and also maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should be able to milk cows and also handle animals
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!