Schouten Dairy Farms Inc based in Richmond, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy herdsperson. We are ready to take on any land-clearing project thanks to our extensive experience and well-equipped toolkit. Shovels equipped with root rakes and brush cutters are also included in our specialist equipment for the purpose of land clearing. Rock trucks are used for the removal of stumps and trash. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Weekend, On Call, and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Schouten Dairy Farms Inc
Position: Dairy herdsperson
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 55 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Richmond, ON
Job ID: 2082018
Shifts: Weekend, On Call, and Early Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates must have 3 years to less than 5 years of experience
Type of Farm Operations: Dairy
Area of Specialization: Dairy cattle; Cattle breeding
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should be able to supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs
- The candidate should be able to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
- The candidate should be able to handle animals
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
We have the necessary equipment and years of knowledge to clear land for you, should you require this service. Shovels and brush cutters are only two examples of the specialised equipment that we have available to us for land clearing, the removal of stumps, and the cleanup of rubbish.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for a shift or on-call work?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!