Data entry clerk
BARRON’S HOME APPLIANCE CENTRE LTD. based in Nanaimo, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data entry clerk. BARRON’S HOME APPLIANCE CENTRE LTD. is a family owned and operated business since 1989. While the store has continued to grow and now has a team of over 25 people to serve our customers. We are proud to be awarded Best of Nanaimo Business Award for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BARRON’S HOME APPLIANCE CENTRE LTD
Position: Data entry clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 to $24.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Shifts: 08:30 to 17:00
Security and safety: Basic security clearance required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word, Inventory control software and Quick Books
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and also perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have excellent written communication and also accuracy
- The candidate should be able to enter data according to specified format
- The candidate should be able to calculate and prepare cheques for payroll and also keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- The employees get dental plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get group insurance benefits and life insurance
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, References attesting to experience, and the Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
2480 KENWORTH ROAD suite 7
V9T 3Y3 Between 08:30 AM and 05:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!