Webdrop Technologies Inc based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data scientist. Webdrop Technologies Inc offers digital marketing services to help businesses effectively reach their target audience and achieve their marketing objectives. Our employs a strategic approach, utilizing search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), social media marketing, and other digital marketing techniques to drive traffic, increase brand visibility, and generate leads for our clients. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Webdrop Technologies Inc
Position: Data scientist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $41.24 hourly 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Weekend, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Consulting firm
Supervision: 1 to 2 people, 3-4 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: MS SQL Server, Python, MySQL
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be punctual, accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to collect and document user’s requirements, data Science, design and develop database, operate database management systems to analyze data
- The candidates should be able to design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems
- The candidates should be able to conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools
- The candidates should be able to develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models, research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules
- The candidates should be able to develop policies and procedures for network access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data
- The candidates should be able to conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!