Village of Kingston based in Kingston, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Day camp leader. Village of Kingston provides multiple services and is considered one of the top community in the area. Our well trained and professional team continuously strives to deliver outstanding results for both costumers and staff. We have efficient and well-trained staff who help us to meet the expectations of the people. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Village of Kingston
Position: Day camp leader
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 to $16.40 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: 655 Main St. Kingston, NS B0P 1R0
Shifts: Day, Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence, Public transportation is available
Work setting: Rural area, Outdoor centre, Camp
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials: First Aid Certificate
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Child Abuse Registry check, Child welfare check
- The candidates should be able to work at noisy, outdoors, and hot area
- The candidate should be dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, judgmental, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to instruct groups and individuals in arts and crafts, assist with special events, lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs
- The candidates should be able to plan and carry out recreational, fitness and sports activities, prepare reports, understand principles of group dynamics
- The candidates should be able to schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports, and do leading/instructing groups
- The candidates should be able to do leading/instructing individuals, patrolling/supervising activities, ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- The candidates should be able to assemble supplies, sports and game equipment, monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
- The candidates will get free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
655 Main St.
Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!