Alphabet Daycare Clairmont based in Clairmont, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare coordinator. Alphabet Daycare Clairmont maintains regular communication channels to keep parents informed about their child’s progress, milestones, and daily activities. Parent involvement is highly encouraged, and family events and workshops are organized to strengthen the partnership between the us and families. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Alphabet Daycare Clairmont
Position: Daycare coordinator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Clairmont, AB
Supervision: 5-10 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Credentials: First Aid Certificate
Security and safety: Vulnerable sector check, Criminal record check
- The candidate should be dependable, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have values and ethics, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to order supplies and equipment, assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
- The candidates should be able to provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidates should be able to maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties, observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- The candidates should be able to knowledge of licensing regulations, establish guidelines for behaviour, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- The candidates should be able to assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- The candidates should be able to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- The candidates should be able to plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children, supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!