Listaun Holdings Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker. Listaun Holdings Ltd is one of the best daycare centres of the town. We are a medium sized business with employees between 5 and 100 people. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Listaun Holdings Ltd
Position: Daycare worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Work setting: Child care centre, urban area and before and after school programs
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Child development supervisor (ECE level 3), Child development worker (ECE level 2), Emergency child care first aid and CPR, First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
- The candidate should be able to take care of children with asthma
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest, Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records, provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity and also supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
- The candidate should be able to guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits, maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties, order supplies and equipment and also observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- The candidate should be able to knowledge of licensing regulations, plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children and also plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- The candidate should be able to establish guidelines for behaviour, assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children and also establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!