ST. Francis Childcare Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker. ST. Francis Childcare Ltd offers a range of programs that cater to the diverse needs of children, including full-day care, part-time care, and before and after-school care. Our programs are designed to support children’s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development, and are guided by evidence-based best practices in early childhood education. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ST. Francis Childcare Ltd
Position: Daycare worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 6614 129 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5C 1V7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Day care centre or nursery school
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidates should be able to be physically demanding and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, flexible and reliable
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidates should be able to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
- The candidates should be able to maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
- The candidates should be able to attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- The candidates should be able to plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!