Prestige Daycare Group Ltd. based in Grove, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker. Prestige Daycare Group Ltd. provide exceptional childcare services that meet the needs of families and children in the communities they serve. Our programs cater to children aged 1 to 5 years old and offer a play-based curriculum that encourages learning through exploration, creativity, and social interaction. We are dedicated to creating a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment where children can thrive and develop a lifelong love for learning. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Prestige Daycare Group Ltd.
Position: Daycare worker
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.95 hourly 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Spruce Grove, AB
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Child care center
Supervision: 3-4 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Target audience: Infant (3 months – 11 months)
Credentials: Child development assistant (ECE level 1), Child development supervisor (ECE level 3), Child development worker (ECE level 2), Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate
Security and safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check, Child Abuse Registry check, Child welfare check
- The candidates should be able to be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be dependable, punctual, flexible and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, values and ethics, interpersonal awareness, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers, develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children, lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest
- The candidates should be able to storytelling, supervise staff, trainees, or volunteers, and support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children
- The candidates should be able to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records, engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs, and preparing crafts
- The candidates should be able to provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music, and physical activity, guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits
- The candidates should be able to prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods, observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioral problems, and prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisor
- The candidates should be able to discuss the progress and problems of children at staff meetings, establish guidelines for behavior, assess the abilities, interests, and needs of children, and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- The candidates should be able to attend staff meetings to discuss the progress and problems of children, establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- The candidates should be able to plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security, and well-being of children, plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- The candidates should be able to supervise and coordinate the activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!