Edgemont Childcare Centre based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker. Edgemont Childcare Centre provides quality care and education for children ranging from infants to kindergarten-aged children. We prioritizes building strong partnerships with families and the community. We encourage family involvement in their children’s learning and development and regularly organize events and activities that bring families and the community together. We are a well-respected and trusted childcare facility, known for our commitment to providing high-quality care and education for young children. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Edgemont Childcare Centre
Position: Daycare worker
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 8 Edgepark Rise NW Calgary, AB T3A 4E7
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to order supplies and equipment, engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- The candidates should be able to prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods, submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- The candidates should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
- The candidates should be able to attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- The candidates should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!