Manning Crossing Daycare based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker. Manning Crossing Daycare provide day care and creche services for children from 0 months kids to 12 years age. We are licenced and follow government guidelines at all our centres. We provide environment for children to make friends and to play and learn together. Our goal is to develop our children academically, physicallyand socially. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Manning Crossing Daycare
Position: Daycare worker
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Work settings: Child care centre, Urban area, Before and after school programs
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in a related industry.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Child development supervisor (ECE level 3), Child development worker (ECE level 2), Emergency child care first aid and CPR, First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate
Experience with special needs children: Children with asthma
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children and lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest.
- The candidate should order supplies and equipment and assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records , also maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
- The candidate should provide opport, unities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity, guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- The candidate should observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor, assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- The candidate should be able to attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children and establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children, plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children, plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours.
- The candidate should supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
662 Manning Crossing NW
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!