GRN Mahant & Associates Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker. GRN Mahant & Associates Ltd offers expertise in areas such as accounting, taxation, business advisory, and financial planning, ensuring that each client receives tailored solutions that drive success and financial well-being. Our collaborative approach and dedication to providing exceptional service have made us a trusted partner for individuals and businesses seeking financial guidance and expertise. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: GRN Mahant & Associates Ltd
Position: Daycare worker
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.50 hourly 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: C-2407 90B ST SW,Edmonton, AB T6X 1V8
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidates should be able to engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- The candidates should be able to prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- The candidates should be able to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- The candidates should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
- The candidates should be able to attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- The candidates should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!