PACESETTERS EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE CENTRE based in Fort McMurray, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Daycare worker assistant. PACESETTERS EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE CENTRE provides high-quality child care services to families in the region. Our centre offers a wide range of programs, including infant care, toddler care, preschool, and before and after school care. Our experienced and qualified staff is dedicated to providing a supportive and caring environment that encourages children’s development and growth. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: PACESETTERS EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE CENTRE
Position: Daycare worker assistant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Shifts: Day, To be determined
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Child care centre
Supervision: 5-10 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Student status: Full-time enrollment – Student Jobs
Credentials: First Aid Certificate
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Vulnerable sector check
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to work at noisy area, non-smoking environment, outdoors, and cold/refrigerated area
- The candidate should be dependable, flexible, reliable, punctuality, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, Interpersonal awareness and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest
- The candidates should be able to support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- The candidates should be able to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records, engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- The candidates should be able to provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- The candidates should be able to maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties, prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- The candidates should be able to discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings, establish guidelines for behaviour
- The candidates should be able to assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- The candidates should be able to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- The candidates should be able to plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The candidates should be able to plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter, references attesting experience, proof of student enrollment) through the below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!